General Clan Rules
- ranks are earned; do not ask for elder or co leader. (read: Earning Promotions)
- communicate in English so everyone can understand.
- be friendly and be respectful.
- you must attack in war if your status is set to ‘IN’ clan wars.
- be able to give and receive polite constructive criticism/advice in order to improve
- be active and donation. Donation minimal 1,500 per season
- feel free to request and donate troops.
- no spamming and clan hopping. we want stable members
- respect and listen to your clan elders and leaders
- leaders have final say (leaders have the best interest in the clans prosperity)
- IF YOU KNOW OR UNSURE IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTACK IN WAR, OPT OUT OF WAR. GO HERE TO FIND OUT HOW
- IF YOU ARE IN WAR AND UNABLE TO ATTACK, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LEADERS ASAP
- IF YOU DO NOT USE YOUR ATTACKS WITHOUT GOOD REASON, YOU CAN AND WILL BE KICKED
- attack for stars not loot, unless with leader permission
- read inbox for special attack instructions if any exists.
- Go Here for rest of war rules
How to earn Elder
(Generally speaking to be an elder you need the following characteristics.)
- active and communicates well with other members
- demonstrate maturity and responsibility
- 4,000+ donations per season
- spend a minimal 2 weeks in clan
- participate and use all attacks in war
- overall dependability
- be consistent in war with getting stars
- demonstrate competence in war attacks
- strong troops should be put in CC in war (lvl4+dragons, loons and valkyrie)
- get kik, be part of our group chat and participate is discussions
- loyal and long term member
How to earn Co-Leader
- co lead is currently reserved for its founders and staff members
- get kik and talk to leader to learn how to apply