“an amateur will practice till he can get it right, a professional will practice till he cant get it wrong”
New to the clan? Requirements to be in War
- Share a awesome replay or have a friendly challenge of you attacking and make sure a leader reviews and approves.
- Your attack must be with you using war troops.
- Your attack must be on a non rushed base with the same Town Hall as your own.
- Be able to receive constructive criticism in order to improve.
- We are a non-stop war clan and start war at 2pm EST
- Make sure to check clash DAILY to find out war and war prep days
Clan War Preference (OPT OUTS)
- IF YOU KNOW OR UNSURE IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE BOTH ATTACKS IN WAR, OPT OUT OF WAR.
- IF YOU HAVE A HERO(BARB KING/ARCHER QUEEN) OR SPELL FACTORY UPGRADING, OPT OUT OF WAR.
- IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF HOW TO OPT OUT OF WAR, GO HERE TO FIND OUT HOW.
- IF YOU ARE IN WAR AND UNABLE TO ATTACK, CONTACT ONE OF OUR LEADERS ASAP. kik is your friend.
- IF YOU DO NOT USE BOTH OF YOUR ATTACKS WITHOUT GOOD REASON, YOU CAN AND WILL BE KICKED.
War Clan Castles
- Load troops that wont be affected much by poison spell. ex. dragons, loons, valk, and lava hounds.
- Load ONLY Troops that will be at Maxed level when donated.
- If your war cc is requesting non, your request can be ignored.
What to do during war prep
- Find Leader Instructions on who to attack either via Clan mail or kik group chat.
- Plan your attack. look at your assigned target and find base weaknesses.
- Plan your attack. what type of troops you will be using for your attack. (gowipe, drag, lavaloon, gowiwi, goho, etc)
- Plan your attack. decide what direction and when you will be deploying troops.
- Plan your attack. how you will lure out war cc and destroy troops if needed. if you don’t know how then go here.
- Plan your attack. estimate where big bombs and teslas could be located at.
- Plan your attack. Make sure you request your war cc troop in advance and you have enough shield to not lose it.
- Plan your attack. visualize your attack. AIM for 3 stars because 3 stars win wars.
- If you are unsure of any of the above, ask a elder or leader for tips.
- If you know you cant minimal 2 star your assigned target, you may switch with another member as long as they agree.
- Make sure you know how you are going to attack before making the attack. Tossing in Random troops wont get you anywhere.
War day, time rules
- First Attack Must be used within the First 12 Hours of war.
- Highly recommend using attack within the First 10 Hours of war. (We need to know what bases to Clean)
- Once first attack is made. you will be on clean up duty unless you were placed on clean up duty to begin with.
- After the 12 hour mark, you may attack the highest base you can 3 star including bases that have not been attacked.
What to do on Clean up
- A CLEAN UP Attack is a base you know you can 3 STAR that has already been attacked.
- On Cleanup duty. Watch replays to see what cc troops you will be facing and where bomb/tesla positions are for strategic placement of troops.
- Second Attack within the first 12 hours will be a clean up attack. attack someone who has already been attacked but not 3 starred.
- Second Attack after the 12 hour mark will be against the highest base you can 3 star including bases that have not been attacked.
- Make sure you know how you are going to attack before making the attack. DO NOT RUSH ATTACKS.
What is the Elites Program?
The Elites Program is to showcase our most skilled attackers.
- Demonstrate success and consistent reliability in war attacks.
- Follows our clan rules and war directions.
- Must Have the messaging app ‘KIK’ and use it
- Be active in donations as well as chat discussions.
- You get a pretty ‘Elder’ status.
- You will be able to invite/accept and reject future members.
Elites Program Member List
- golden monkey
- jon snow
- d rock 1919
- vincent vega
- you could be next…